This website seeks to provide internet resources for Christian theology and ethics.
I was Tutor in Christian Ethics at Trinity College, Bristol from 2008 to 2011 and keep a connection with the college. Previously I taught at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, and was a member of the Faculty of Theology in Oxford University, from 1999 to 2008. I am now living in central London where my wife, Lis, is Vicar of St James the Less, Pimlico.
I can be contacted at theologyethics [at] gmail.com
I’m also involved in:
- Anglican Communion Institute – I’m a Fellow of ACI and have written for them on matters relating to the Anglican Communion for a number of years.
- Anvil – I’m editor of this Evangelical Anglican journal for theology and mission
- Evangelical Alliance – I serve on EA’s Theology and Public Policy Advisory Commission (TAPPAC)
- Fulcrum – I serve on the Leadership Team of this Evangelical Anglican group working to renew the evangelical centre
- Grove Books – I’m part of the Grove Ethics group
- Paternoster – I’m on the Advisory Board for this evangelical publisher
- From 2005-2010 I also served on The Church of England Faith & Order Advisory Group which advises the House of Bishops and the Council for Christian Unity on matters of ecumenical and theological concern.